Saturday, May 22, 2010

Celtics Crush Magic-Life is Good :)

So...the Celtics dominated tonight. The first two games of the series were quite eventful and exciting. Tonight, however, the Magic did not show up to play. To be honest, although I was more than thrilled that the Celtics won, I was kind of hoping for a better/more interesting game. To me, the perfect basketball game would be neck and neck all the way, and then a blowout run in the final five minutes of the fourth quarter (or the second half if we're talking college).

But, as usual, Rondo freakin' dominated! He is THE best point guard in the league, and he runs the offense with flair. Plus, his defense is off the charts-he's so scrappy. He brings the needed youth to a more veteran team, and adds to the team chemistry. Everyone loves Rondo, even all the commentators. I mean, how could you not love him and his little boy face?

To be honest, I never thought the Celtics would make it this far, so it's been a pleasant surprise. Now I'm starting to get greedy and am believing they could win the whole thing. They're all healthy, and they have the will to win. Hopefully they won't come up short.

No comments:

Post a Comment